FW: Kind Attn: Andy Kennedy I am unable to post any question to this list.

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Thu Mar 31 19:20:00 GMT 2011

Andy, Pradheep, All,

On Thursday 31 March 2011 20:47:13 ANDY KENNEDY wrote:
> Forwarding this to the list on behalf of Pradheep (who contacted me
> privately for help, whom I don't know nor have any associations, but
> do feel sorry for as I have been there attempting to get help when
> none came my way).

I already answered. As a reminder:
- the list refuses HTML messages, post in text/plain
- wrap lines at ~77 columns
- do not attach too big files (~500KiB is the real max size)
- don't ask to ask, just ask.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.