glibc can not be installed anywhere than in /usr

Jean-Michel Hautbois jhautbois@gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:23:00 GMT 2011

2011/6/8 Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr>:
> Jean-Michel,
>
> Please keep the list CCed next time...

Sorry, forgot to do reply-all...

> On Monday 06 June 2011 21:07:28 Jean-Michel Hautbois wrote:

>> > Crosstool-NG is not (yet?) capable of building native toolchains.

>> > Yes, this has to be /usr. See:
>> >  http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_mono/libc.html#Configuring-and-compiling
>>
>> I am now trying to make a cross compiler, and it also asks me for
>> removing the /usr/include/limits.
>
> You must *not* set CT_PREFIX_DIR to '/'. By default, crosstool-NG will
> try to remove that directory.

It is *not* set to '/'. It is set to a /home/... directory.
But I noticed that the option CT_RM_RF_PREFIX_DIR is set to yes, could
it explain this behaviour ?

Regards,
JM