Build Failure for PPC405 using crosstool-ng 1.9.2

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com
Fri Jan 14 08:34:00 GMT 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:54:15 +0100
"Yann E. MORIN" <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:

> Maybe crostool-NG should build its own make to avoid this issue... I'm still
> pondering the pros vs. the cons...

This seems to be a bit heavy-weight. I would rather suggest to carry
patches for the different components causing problems with make 3.82,
since in the mid term (i.e when all components will have a new
upstream release), it's likely that everything will be fixed for make
3.82 upstream-wise.

Regards,

Thomas
--