build failure in native gdb with crosstool-ng-1.13.1 on openSUSE 12.1

Trevor Woerner twoerner@gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:36:00 GMT 2011

Hi Yann,

Any thoughts on the following? The patch worked but my "install strip"
step still failed.

Best regards,
    Trevor

PS for the last couple days I have been receiving bounce messages from
anciens.enib.fr, so I'm not sure if you saw this reply previously.