Infinite loop trying to make install-headers of eglibc/misc

Dave Rumph daverumph@charter.net
Sat Aug 27 22:55:00 GMT 2011

I'm trying to build for powerpc-e500v2-linux-gnuspe on Ubuntu running on intel, and the build proceeds fine until it tries to make install-headers into the eglibc/misc subdir.  There doesn't appear to be any error at that point, but build.log shows the same set of log messages repeating again and again and again.

Looking at how the make files are structured, I can't imagine any way that this could happen, and yet it is.

Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas what might be wrong, or what I could try?

Thanks!

Dave