question about restarting a build (failing)

Guylhem Aznar crossgcc@guylhem.net
Fri Aug 19 02:11:00 GMT 2011

Hello

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 16:45, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> The previous build must have been done with SAVE_STEPS set.

The .config has not changed since the last build, where both flags
were set to yes since the first try.

So I tried again after removing them and I got
[INFO ]  Performing some trivial sanity checks
[INFO ]  Build started 20110818.220758
[INFO ]  Building environment variables
[ERROR]  You asked to restart a non-restartable build

>From their menuconfig help I think they are indeed used to be able to
restart the build, so maybe something is not happening the way it
should on osx

--
vCard: http://guylhem.tel