strip problem in busybox

vamsi53 vamsi53@gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 00:51:00 GMT 2010

Trying libraries: crypt m
 Library crypt is needed, can't exclude it (yet)
 Library m is not needed, excluding it
 Library crypt is needed, can't exclude it (yet)
Final link with: crypt

Hello everyone,
I am stuck with this problem for more than 3 days while running busybox(
make CROSS_COMPILE= usr/bin/arm-unknown-linux-uclibc-gnueabi-
Please help me with this issue.

Thanks,
Vamsi