fenv.h not found?

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Wed Oct 20 16:22:00 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 20 October 2010 14:31:24 Anthony Foiani wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Yann E. MORIN
> <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 20 October 2010 08:15:18 Anthony Foiani wrote:
[--SNIP--]
> >> Anyway, installing a symlink like so seems to do the trick:
> >> cd /opt/cross/platforms/foo/xtools/powerpc-e500v2-linux-gnuspe
> >> chmod u+w .
> >> ln -s sys-root/usr/include .
> >> chmod u-w
> > OK, I'll revert the gxx-include-dir hack.
> > Then the PREFIX/TARGET/include symlink will go, so gcc is free to install
> > its stuff in there.
> Not quite sure I parse that.

What I meant is:
- revert the gxx-include-dir hack, which has prooven to be bad;
- do not create the symlink PREFIX/TARGET/include -> SYSROOT/usr/include
  in the first place, and let gcc create it as a directory if it needs
  to store things there.

Which means we'll end up with C++ headers outside of the sysroot.
I'll do some testing tonight...

> What I can say is that I managed to compile zlib, bzip2, boost,
> libxml2, apache, and my own code base successfully by using the
> attached .config and then creating that one symlink.
>
> > I want this issue to be resolved before next release.
> > Can we come to an agreement that the above is the way to go?
>
> Depending on exactly what you mean by "symlink will go".  :)
> I'm very happy right now.  Thanks again to everyone for all your work!

OK, then we can keep the afore-mentioned symlink, and get the release
as is, as you are saying it is working this way.

Then, in the next release cycle, we can see if there is a better way
to solve this issue once and for all.

Thank you!

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.