The 'populate' script

Samson Luk samsonluk@gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 11:27:00 GMT 2010

Yann, All,

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr>
> So, what does /usr/local/src/gccCross/targets/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/build/...
> .../build-binutils-for-target/libiberty/config.log says about the failure?

I did a 'ct-ng clean' and the config.log lost... but now I know where
the problems came from - it was something wrong with the binutils
tarball...

After a 'ct-ng distclean' and replaced a new tarball for the binutils
then 'ct-ng build' SUCCESSED!

I will go ahead with gcc 4.5.x, my ultimate target is to have gcc
4.5.x canadian cross compiler run in the arm box.

Regards,
Samson