Error building PowerPC Toolchain with Crosstool-NG in Cygwin

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Sun May 9 17:55:00 GMT 2010

Jeff, All,

On Sunday 09 May 2010 19:08:46 Jeff Gilton wrote:
> Here is an extract of the build.log file:

We need the *full* build.log, as there are usefull information in there.
Please, compress that file and send it, or we won't be able to help you.

And, please, stop CCing the cygwin mailing list.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.