A bug in crosstool-NG 1.7.0

Nye Liu nyet@mrv.com
Sun Jun 27 22:49:00 GMT 2010

"Yann E. MORIN" <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:

Sergei, All,

On Sunday 27 June 2010 00:31:01 Sergei Zhirikov wrote:
> The ldd and xtrace scripts produced inside the sys-root directory contain
> shebang line that refers to ${CT_TOP_DIR}/targets/tools/bin/bash instead
> of the standard /bin/bash, so the scripts don't work on the target system.
> Of course, it's easy to fix  by hand, but it would be nice it that wasn't
> necessary.

OK, I've seen it as well. I don't know where it comes from, but there's
an easy workarounf for them. I just guess glibc is again trying to be
clever and failing to do so.

I'll fix that but just having the glibc/eglibc build script correctly set
the path to bash with a simple sed experession. I don't want to delve in
the glibc stuff...

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.