Should I expect crosstool-ng to be able to build gcc-4.1.0?

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Wed Jul 21 16:34:00 GMT 2010

Jonatha, All,

On Tuesday 20 July 2010 15:14:18 jonatha@QX.Net wrote:
> ct-ng menuconfig can't find config/config.in....

The error is a little bit too terse, and I can't see what the error is.
Could you try t oreproduce, and tell us exactly what steps you followed
to get the error, so I can try to reproduce it here if I am to fix it.

Also, this seems to has no relation to the mail subject. And no,
crosstool-NG no longer builds gcc-4.1.0, as I do consider it too old
to support, in my scarsele available time. If someone with a real need
for 4.1.0 wants it to be added back and comes up with a patch to add it
back (with patchset and all the fuss, then I'm fine with that , but as
soon as it beraks again, and no one fixes it, I'll remove it again.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.