[crosstool-ng-1.6.0] mips64-octeon-linux-gnu

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Mon Feb 22 09:41:00 GMT 2010

Hello Zhuang, All!

(Sorry for duplicate mail, forgot to CC: the list).

On Sunday 21 February 2010 15:53:39 you wrote:
> check the patch attached to this mail.
> put this patch into
> /usr/local/lib/ct-ng-1.6.0/patches/binutils/2.19.1, recompile the
> toolchain, the ld will work just as i wished.
> the patch also works for binutils-2.20.

Nice! Thank you! Patch added both to 2.19.1 and 2.20.

> I've used this toolchain to compile more than 130 different programs,
> including linux kernel 2.6.31, it works just fine for me. i will be
> glad to see more people use it on their own platforms and report that
> it is ok.

I pushed your mips64 support upstream. Thank you!

> > This path looks like an /old/ installation of a toolchain built with the
> > original crosstool. Could you check that you do not have an old toolchain
> > in your PATH ?
> the path does not matter, i just copied the toolchain from x-tools to
> this location.

OK. Not an issue, then.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.