Can't build tollchain mips-unknown-linux-uclibc

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Tue Dec 21 23:26:00 GMT 2010

Javier, All,

On Tuesday 21 December 2010 22:26:33 Javier García Lancho wrote:
> I will try to apply that patch soon and then I will show you the result.
> I have another question about the mail list. What I have to do to
> answer to one message in the mail list?

Just hit 'Reply All' on your mailer.
If the message was sent before you subscribed, then just create a new
message, including a pointer to the archived message, located at:
  http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/

> While I was waiting for your answer, I was probing another toolchain
> and I was able to build "mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu" toolchain with this
> result:
> [INFO ]  Build completed at 20101218.144201
> [INFO ]  (elapsed: 48:28.73)
> [INFO ]  Finishing installation (may take a few seconds)...

Good! :-)

> I will test this toolchain to build "minidlna" project and "php" to
> use both in a mips device. I will show you what I get. I think I am
> going to use crosstool-ng widely to cross compile some tools like
> previous two.
> Thanks for your work with crosstool-ng and go on!!

Cheers! And good luck! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.