crosstool-NG's dependency on version control systems

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Sat Dec 18 19:35:00 GMT 2010

Anthony, All,

On Saturday 18 December 2010 17:44:43 Anthony G. Basile wrote:
> Reading through scripts/functions, I found that crosstool-NG (may) need
> cvs, svn and git to download.  Are these the only version control
> systems that it depends on?  I'm 99% sure but I just wanted to make sure
> I hadn't missed anything.

- cvs is used to retrieve devel versions of elf2flt and newlib.
- svn is used to get devel versions of eglibc.
- git is currently unused.

Other (D)VCS are not currently used.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.