Behaviour of toolchain "cannot find /lib/libc.so.0"

Arnaud Lacombe lacombar@gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:42:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> In the end, Arnaud, I have a question for you. Why on Earth are you not as
> civilised here as you are on, say, the kbuild mailing list?

If you had not been using a broken mail server, which dropped some of
my private mail to you, you would have known for long. But as in
Marcel Pagnol's novel, letters are lost, leading to unknown and
unpredictable consequences. If you find some time to read the list in
the near future, you will certainly find the answer by yourself.

Concerning the kbuild stuff, if you had paid (a minimum of) attention
to my policy and arguments, you would also have had the answer.

cheers,
 - Arnaud