[Crosstool-NG] Blackfin support, RFC

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Wed Apr 14 14:22:00 GMT 2010

Thomas, All,

On Wednesday 14 April 2010 150123 Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Thanks for doing this cleanup work, and sorry for no submitting again
> before. I had the intention to do so, but with ELC occuring in between,
> I didn't had the time, and you have been too fast :-)

No big issue. :-)

> Anyway, I'll try to test this and see whether it works.

Especially, I'd like that you explain why you allow the architecture to
set ARCH_SUPPORT_CPU and the likes in the menuconfig, but you override
the corresponding gcc ./configure switches in the arch script file.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |