problem with ct-ng 1.5.1: "fragment: command not found"

Matthias Kaehlcke matthias@kaehlcke.net
Sun Nov 1 15:43:00 GMT 2009

hi yann,

El Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 07:18:19PM +0100 Yann E. MORIN ha dit:

> On Friday 30 October 2009 12:27:38 Matthias Kaehlcke wrote:
> > > This fixed it for me, binutils 2.18 seems to be sensible to such stuff.
> > > (In my case /bin/sh pointed to bash, but it was still failing if I did
> > >  not explicitly set CONFIG_SHELL to bash).
> > CONFIG_SHELL was already set to bash :(
> > any other ideas?
>
> Care to test the following, please?

the problem disappeared, but another one showed up. finally i chose to
start with a clean configuration (the other one was based on a
toolchain built some time ago). with the configuration from scratch
and without your patch the toolchain builded with success.

thanks for your help

--
Matthias Kaehlcke
Embedded Linux Engineer

      Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
                            (Albert Einstein)
                                                                 .''`.
    using free software / Debian GNU/Linux | http://debian.org  : :'  :
                                                                `. `'`
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 47D8E5D4                  `-