Wrong header file taskstats.h

Hichem Boussetta boussettahichem@yahoo.fr
Tue May 19 11:33:00 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to cross compile the linux test project for an arm processor
using the arm-unknown-linux-gnu crosstool-ng generated toolchain. The
compilation goes perfectly until I get this error:

getdelays.c:215: error: 'struct taskstats' has no member named
'freepages_count'
getdelays.c:216: error: 'struct taskstats' has no member named
'freepages_delay_total'

When I compared between the taskstats.h of my cross toolchain and that
of my native toolchain, I saw that effectively in the former the two
fields "freepages_count" and "freepages_delay_total" are missing (it is
the same for all crosstool-ng's toolchains). I am wondering if this
happens only for certain versions of glibc or uclibc or if I am missing
something.
Does someone know how to  how to fix this problem ?

Thanks,

PS: When adding manually the two missing fields to
"sys-root/usr/include/linux/taskstat.h" we didn't get the error.

  --
Hichem BOUSSETTA