crosstool-ng libncurses check in configure

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Mon May 11 20:48:00 GMT 2009

Joachim,
All,

On Sunday 10 May 2009 16:30:41 Joachim Nilsson wrote:
> With the new, very neat, configure check for libncurses the configure
> script no longer runs on Debian or Ubuntu default installations.
> It seems to boil down to the use of variable expansion in the following
> line:
> 	lib="$( echo lib{ncursesw,ncurses,curses}.{so,a,dylib} )"

I committed the neat solution of Michael as the fix: revision 1517.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |