updated Cortex-M3 build script (again)

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Tue Mar 3 19:37:00 GMT 2009

Allen,
All,

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 20:15:59 Allen Curtis wrote:
> For those interested. It doesn't look like it got to the list last time.

That's interesting, thanks!

I have a comment on your script, though:

Cortex-M3 is a Thumb-only processor (if I'm not mistaken). You will not be
able to "interwork" between ARM code and Thumb code, as ARM code is not
available on this processor. So why do you use/need --enable-interwork ?

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |