libc.so GROUP Statement

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Wed Dec 30 16:35:00 GMT 2009

Doug, All,

On Tuesday 29 December 2009 23:59:34 Doug Kehn wrote:
> The proper fix is to fix my build environment.

Good to see you resolved your issue. :-)

Usually, I leave the libraries and headers from the toolchain to the place
they belong: in the sysroot. gcc is smart enough to find them when needed.

Then, once my rootfs (eg. staging area) is finished, I use the 'populate'
helper from crosstool-NG to put system libraries in the rootfs (in fact
a copy of the rootfs), so the rootfs only contains stuff added by the
packages I installed in it.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.