Advice for AT91SAM9620 sought

Remy Bohmer linux@bohmer.net
Tue Oct 21 07:23:00 GMT 2008

Hello Jake,

2008/10/21 Jake Knickerbocker <jacob@turbolinux.co.jp>:
> Hi there. I'm a bit new to the cross compiling scene, and am trying to
> put together
> a compiler for the Atmel AT91SAM9260, and later for the 9263. I came across
> Crosstool-NG after working on my own set of scripts for a while, but I
> am hitting a
> hard stop on both fronts.

Why not using the CodeSourcery compiler toolchain for ARM?
(http://www.codesourcery.com/gnu_toolchains/arm)
I am using it for these series of Atmel cores, and prevents a lot of
hassle with building compilers.
If you just need a compiler and not need to customize it, it could be
a way to go and save you a lot of time...

Kind Regards,

Remy