[crosstool-ng] Small question and mini-patch

Joachim Nilsson joachim.nilsson@vmlinux.org
Sun Nov 16 11:56:00 GMT 2008

                                          [RESEND: Due to bounce from ML]
Yann E. MORIN wrote, on 09/26/2008 11:50 AM:
> On Thursday 25 September 2008 22:22:24 Joachim Nilsson wrote:
>> Now, the question.  Is it just me or does anyone else find a cross-ldd
>> tool to be useful for the host?
> Do you by chance know how to generate one? ;-)

Hi again,

Take a look at the included patch.  It's not the full solution, as have been
discussed previously on this list, but maybe useful to some.

Regards
 /Joachim