crosstool-0.43 doesn't compile glibc-2.3.2

Khalifa ROUIS rouis.khalifa@gmail.com
Tue May 20 12:12:00 GMT 2008

Thank you for your prompt replay Dimitry,

> glibc 2.3.2 was released around March 2003.
> gcc 4.1.0 was released around February 2006.
>
> Can you spot the problem? :)  It can be very hard to get combinations
> like this to compile...

the gcc-4.1.0-glibc-2.3.2.dat actually exists by default in
crosstool-0.43, moreover, it's mentioned in demo-arm9tdmi.sh under the
comment "This script has one line for each known working toolchain for
this architecture." which means that it's known to be working .... O_o

so, I guess that I just still need help ^_^;
Thank you anyway Dimitry.