Confirm Your E-mail Address***Security Account Update***!!!

SFU Support Team support@admin.sfu.ca
Wed Mar 19 22:54:00 GMT 2008

Dear User,

We wrote to you on 28th February 2008 advising that you change the
password on your account in order to prevent any unauthorised
account access following the network intrusion we previously
communicated.

we have found the vulnerability that caused this issue, and have
instigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our
current security, in order to continue using our services you are
require to update you account details below.

To complete your account verification, you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details below.

Failure to do this will immediately render your account
deactivated from our database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers and for the security of their data.
our customers are totally secure

SFU Admin Support Team