Fortran on arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Sun Jul 20 09:51:00 GMT 2008

Hello David and All!

On Sunday 20 July 2008 09:24:34 David Snowdon wrote:
> I've added that patch in, and it seems to build OK, although I
> haven't tested the generated compilers extensively. THank you so much
> for diagnosing and fixing the problem... I hope this isn't too late
> for the release. :-|.

OK, the patch is now in SVN. Thank you for the report!

> Would you like me to check this in other version of GCC?

Yes please! Even if you don't have time before the end of the day,
please do. Later releases will only be better!

I've just build-tested 4.2.3 and 4.2.4, and the patch is in for those two.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | * _ * | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |