gcc-4.3.2 cross build breaks at multilib glibc

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Tue Dec 16 18:21:00 GMT 2008

Raja,
All,

On Tuesday 16 December 2008 03:08:07 raja.saleru@iap-online.com wrote:
> Dear Ian,

That'd be Yann, please.

> Thanks for the reply. We are porting the gcc-4.3.2 into the new DSP target
> having ARM 11 core. The new target specific code is added in
> gcc/config/dsp and also configuration files are modified.

OK, so you'd be better asking directly to the gcc guys... From your logs, it
would seem that you also have some suport code to write in libgcc as well.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |