Problem with qemu

Mederle Nicolas mederle_nicolas@yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 26 15:42:00 GMT 2007

Hello,

    I build my ppc-elf toolchain. But I'm not the target to check my soft.
    I want use the Qemu simulator, but when I launch the qemu-ppc, i
have the following error :
        + When I put the library libm.so.6 of eldk toolchain in the
/usr/lib dir :
/            qemu-ppc: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/libm.so.6: ELF file data encoding not little-endian
/        + When I put the llibm.so.6 library of linux in the /usr/lib : /
             qemu-i386: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6:

/    I suppose that qemu use the libm.so.6 of ppc processor, so a elf
file, in big endian, and not little endian. Must I convert the library,
or the qemu-ppc have an option to define the mode?

Thanks

--
Cordialement,

Nicolas MEDERLE.