Test suites for cross-compilation system

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Wed Feb 14 21:50:00 GMT 2007

Laurent GUERBY wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 20:45 -0800, Kakoli wrote:
>
>> If component-by-component is the only way to test, then are there any
>> test-suites for simulator/debugger etc.? For compiler we shall be using
>> ACATS. Is that enough?
>>

> If by ACATS you mean the Ada compiler test suite, there is some info
> on running things on a simulator here:
>
> http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMSAda

FWIW the current RTEMS powerpc gdb RPMs also include a patch to add a
missing instruction.  I think that was causing most of the ACATS failures
you saw last time Laurent.  It was a float to integer instruction that newer
gcc's have started to generate.

It would be interesting to see how many failures that fixed.

--joel