crosstool cleanup, again ;-)

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns@computer.org
Tue Feb 13 17:45:00 GMT 2007

Yann,
great work!

I have now tried to use it on MacOS X and after getting some packages
through MacPorts and tweaking some environment variables, I could run
the menu configuration.

Well, I did have to manually add -lintl within kconfig/Makefile I
guess that won't harm other *ix systems.

I will now try to build a compiler...

Nikolaus