moving buildlogs out of the src/ directory

Robert P. J. Day rpjday@mindspring.com
Thu Aug 9 18:30:00 GMT 2007

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Dongmin Zhang wrote:

> Correct me if I am wrong. The build actually depends on the file in
> buildlogs. See buildsrpms.sh. It reads the file and knows if the
> build should proceed or not. What's the reason you want to get rid
> of buildlogs?

oh, i didn't realize that the buildlogs were actually used as a sanity
check on the build.  now i'm wondering if that's the best approach.
let me look at this more closely and i'll get back to you.

rday
Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

http://fsdev.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page