mips-elf with newlib

Michael N. Moran mike@mnmoran.org
Tue Oct 31 00:40:00 GMT 2006

Khem Raj wrote:
> Michael N. Moran said the following on 10/30/2006 02:10 PM:
>
>> Kai Ruottu wrote:
>>
>>> Your build system sounds being something like the 'Red Hat Linux 9'
>>> and if so, it expected to be stable and working.
>>

>> It *is* RH9, modulo some manual package "upgrades" over the
>> past 5 years.
>>

> have you looked at my previous post in this thread.

I'm pretty sure that I've read them all. What specifically
are you referring to?

--
Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460

"So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains
  and we never even know we have the key."
The Eagles, "Already Gone"

The Beatles were wrong: 1 & 1 & 1 is 1