Jonathan Lawson wrote:

Jonathan Lawson dsmmg@artscenternews.com
Wed Oct 18 05:52:00 GMT 2006

hi Jonathan i hope this is your e-mail.
I was happy to meet you the other day. I expect you was excited about   New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.
And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about yesterday involves a company
known as Tex-Homa (TXHE).
It's already lift up, but the big announcement isn't even
out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made
2000. I recommend you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out.  I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Jonathan Lawson