glibc 2.4 crosscompiler

Niklaus niklaus@gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 02:10:00 GMT 2006

On 3/27/06, Khem Raj <khem@mvista.com> wrote:
> Niklaus said the following on 03/26/2006 09:29 AM:
> > Khem i tried searching for your post but couldn't find it .It would be
> > great if you can post the link for it.
> >
> here it is
> http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2006-03/msg00090.html

I just went through your patch, it is almost the same that i did
manually except for the removal of libgcc_eh  from Makeconfig of
glibc2.4.When i tried compiling glibc2.4 it gave an error saying
-lgcc_eh not found. I don't find that line in your patch.

Maybe i missed something . Please correct me if i am wrong.