tried gcc-4.1.0-glibc-2.3.6 -- mips.dat

David Daney ddaney@avtrex.com
Mon Mar 6 00:56:00 GMT 2006

Not sure why you took the thread off the list, but...

Philip Rakity wrote:

> Dave,
>
> I am just playing -- curious what works and what does not.
>
> is the fundamental problem that the
> is not
> GCC_CORE_DIR=gcc-4.1.0
> but rather
> GCC_CORE_DIR=gcc-3.3.6

I have never studied nor used crosstool (probably a mistake on my part),
but I have to ask myself why there appears to be (at least in the name
of these variables) a mixing of gcc-3.3.6 and 4.1.

The symptoms you are seeing are indicitive of using a gcc 3.3 vintage
compiler with binutils 2.16.1