linux x86 to sparc-solaris

Jim Tison jtison@ntplx.net
Sat Jun 17 17:49:00 GMT 2006

Not speaking specifically for this --host/--build, and --target
combination; no. The preferred way to accomplish this is --with-sysroot=.

I doubt anybody has the list you seek (this is usually the tricky part
of correctly building a cross-compiler); but perhaps someone who has
successfully built for this x-compiler pair could list the files in
their sysroot directories for you.