Fwd: sparc elf

Niklaus niklaus@gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 13:35:00 GMT 2006

Hi Kai,

Thanks for all the help.
Few more questions that i have are ,
1) There are 2 directories /tmp/lib which contains libc.so.1 linked to libc.so
and /tmp/usr/lib which contains libC-xyz.so

The header files are in /tmp/usr/include (extraced from SUNWhea).

So is it better to copy /tmp/lib to $prefix/$target
and copy /tmp/usr to $prefix/$target

or am i doing something wrong.