Add additional libraries to crosstool build script

Doug Crawford dcraw101@yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 18:03:00 GMT 2006

I have successfully built a toochain with a cygwin host and linux-ppc target using the crosstool build script.  The only thing I need to add is a few additional shared libraries and associated headers: png, jpeg, and zlib (libpng, libjpeg, and libz).  Is it possible to modify the crosstool build script so that it automatically pulls the sources for these libraries and builds them with everything else?  If not, are there any special tricks to build these libraries from scratch using my new cross toolchain?

Thanks,
Doug