Off Topic: Finally installing Linux, sugestions for distos?

Daniel Santos daniel@bytesage.com
Fri Jun 2 04:07:00 GMT 2006

I'm not much of a GUI guy as long as I have a terminal session I"m
usually happy.  But I do like to do stuff by GUI sometimes.

Sorry for the off-topic, but I just wanted to get a little input from
other developers.  I think I need a real Linux system to do this
development.  I do enjoy the fact that I've been able to do so much on
this system so far with Cygwin, and it's already somewhat of a "Cygborg"
(running sshd, inetd, crond, syslogd, etc.etc.)

Thanks,
Daniel
--

dd if=/dev/zero of=/ram/awsomeswap bs=1024 count=16384
mkswap -v0 /ram/awsomeswap 16384