dejaGNU testsuite files for 2.95.3 20010315 (release)

Mike Stump mrs@apple.com
Wed Jul 5 17:49:00 GMT 2006

On Jul 5, 2006, at 2:26 AM, J.J.Garcia wrote:
> Can i assume that what im using (2.95.2.1) is the last used
> previously to
> release 2.95.3 20010315 (release)?

Not really.  If you were going to stake your life on it, you'd not
want to do that.  I doubt the stakes are that high however.  Anyway,
you're free to do more archeology yourself.  If it is important to
you, you'll be able to find the revision you want by comparing the
release you have in total against what you check out, when the
intersection exactly matches you can then review each such version
and try and pin it down on the basis of time of when the tarball was
made, or barring that, the date given in changelogs or the youngest
date of any file in the tarball.  This should be able to get closer.

You should have asked us 6 years ago, in general, we're not going to
want to help much more with something 6 years in the past.