How the hell is that /ever/ supposed to work?

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Fri Jan 27 10:32:00 GMT 2006

On 26 January 2006 18:03, Dan Kegel wrote:

> On 1/26/06, Dave Korn <dave.korn@art...> wrote:

> When crosstool builds toolchains, it removes the absolute part of that
> path using sed.  (Insecure, but what are you gonna do.)

  Hey, seems reasonable to me.  Can't quite see the point of having used a full path in there anyway, given that it's only having to
point to a side-by-side file.

>>  And why did it _used_ to work on my old machine?
>
> Maybe you had a symlink there?
> - Dan

  Blech.  Yeh, guess I must have done a link or edited it or something.  Well, I've done it again now.  Thanks for the advice!

    cheers,
      DaveK