change name

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Thu Jan 26 10:55:00 GMT 2006

Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 January 2006 01:31, NomadZhaoSZ wrote:
>> So, I want to know this tools compiled for which type processor, and I
>> want to know how they compile these tools from GNU toolchain can let
>> me can't know all these messages?
>
> compile a simple file and analyze it
> $ echo > test.s
> $ abc-elf-as test.s -o test.o
> $ file test.o
> $ readelf -h test.o
> -mike

  If that doesn't help, take a look at the disassembly with "abc-elf-objdump
-d test.o" and google some of the instruction mnemonics until you find out
the cpu type.

  Also try "abc-elf-as --help" and see if it lists any target-specific
options, then compare them against the ones listed by target in the as man
page.

    cheers,
      DaveK