arm vfp glibc error.

Ryu Jin-Wha eady@mizi.com
Tue Jan 24 13:51:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

I don't know recently cross tool chain information.
But, from the old history of cross tool chains, VFP is not default
option for GNU cross tool chains.
Default is hard float.
So if you want to use VFP, you need to apply VFS patch for your cross
tool chain.

For my experience, I built old tool chain(gcc-3.x , binutils-2.15.x,
glibc-2.3.2 ) with VFP support Patch about 1 or 2 year ago.

I guess there are some patchs for your cross tool chains version.
Check that.

- Eady -

Steve Papacharalambous :