today or bust

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Tue Feb 14 15:50:00 GMT 2006

Hi Dan and all!

Quoting Dan Kegel <dank@kegel.com>:
> I've cleared out the day to update crosstool for gcc-4.1.
> I'll include what I can find in my inbox, too.
> Anybody have a nice collection of updates they
> want to point me to?

Hum, still interested in that uClibc support I've been working on?
I fixed up a couple things, amongst which a nasty kernel headers clash.

What are your plans for next release?

My machine is going havoc for now (Mandriva cooker is such a mess nowadays...
:-( ) If I'm not too short on time, then I might be able to finalize a set
of patches for you.

On another topic, have you planned a transition to some sort of public
svn/cvs repository? That would really be an improvement, to submit up-to-date
patches...

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

--