How to make crosstool support for VFP software fp format?

Dimitry Andric dimitry@andric.com
Thu Dec 14 11:26:00 GMT 2006

YanXT wrote:
> For "cross-compiled executables", do u mean the cross toolchain which runs on my x86 platform
> or the cross-compiled target programs which actually run  on arm9 target board? I'm totally confused ; (

I mean the executables which are output by your toolchain: the actual
binaries that will run on your target system.

> shouldn't it be proper to use ld-linux-so.2 from cross toolchain instead of the linker from host machine?

No, since on the target machine, the ld-linux.so.2 will usually be in
/lib, NOT in /opt/crosstool/foo/bar/baz/whatever. :)