crosstool-0.43 and iMX31 eabli & nptl

Sesto, Vin vin.sesto@openpeak.com
Tue Dec 12 14:39:00 GMT 2006

Hi

I am having trouble building an iMX31 toolchain with crosstool-0.43.

I can enclose if needed the imx31.sh (ie, demo-xxx.sh) & armeabi.config
files I am using which dies during building while trying to receive
glibc-linuxthreads-2.4.tar.gz from gcc.gnu.org. I think it tries 5 times
then dies. I also checked the release area on gcc site and it does not
appear that a glibc-linuxthreads-2.4.tar.gz exists. I was also told that
glibc2.4 does not have a linuxthreads addon and I would need to use the
ports addon instead. The error follows ...

No such file 'glibc-linuxthreads-2.4.tar.gz'

I can't imagine what I am doing wrong ... but I bet it's simple!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Vin