Asking gcc for the include directory location?

Toralf Lund toralf@procaptura.com
Thu Dec 7 08:38:00 GMT 2006

Is there any way I can get gcc to tell me where the "normal" include
directory is located? I mean, for my system's native compiler, this
directory is "/usr/include", while on e.g. my arm-coff cross-gcc, it's
"/usr/arm-coff/include". Is there any way to ask the compilers to print
out these values? If not, how about the full "built-in" include path?

I've searched the docs for this, but wasn't able to find anything. The
"-print-search-dirs" option is of course related to this, but doesn't
mention include files, as far as I can tell.

- Toralf