EABI arm linux gcc 4.1.1 test result

Bridge Wu mingqiao.wu@gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:12:00 GMT 2006

Hi Steve,

Have you run your test case?

I ran the test case with arm-none-linux-gnueabi (i.e, without your
iwmmxt patch), the result is almost the same as
arm-iwmmxt-linux-gnueabi. There are also 60 FAIL results.

Below is the result of arm-none-eabi-gcc from GCC testresults mailing
list, it only has 4 FAIL results. Since they are both "none eabi" tool
chain, I think the reason is not due to iWMMXt case. I noticed the
target of testing arm-none-eabi-gcc is arm-sim. I don't know if this
is the cause. I used a xscale DVK to do the remote test.

Host   is i686-pc-linux-gnu

		=== gcc tests ===

Running target arm-sim
FAIL: gcc.dg/compat/struct-layout-1 c_compat_x_tst.o compile
FAIL: gcc.dg/compat/struct-layout-1 c_compat_y_tst.o compile
UNRESOLVED: gcc.dg/compat/struct-layout-1 c_compat_x_tst.o-c_compat_y_tst.o link
UNRESOLVED: gcc.dg/compat/struct-layout-1
c_compat_x_tst.o-c_compat_y_tst.o execute
FAIL: gcc.dg/tls/alias-1.c (test for excess errors)
FAIL: gcc.dg/tls/opt-2.c (test for excess errors)

		=== gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes		37065
# of unexpected failures	4
# of expected failures		77
# of unresolved testcases	2
# of untested testcases		28
# of unsupported tests		344
/scratch/gcc/nightly-2006-05-24-4.1/arm-none-eabi/build_gcc/install/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc
 version 4.1.1 20060524 (prerelease)

--
best regards,
-Bridge