uClibc verses Glibc

Rowan Potgieter baldo.forum@gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:15:00 GMT 2006

I was just wondering which is better, uClibc or Glibc? Obviously they
both have their pro's and cons's. I'm in the process of building an
embedded kernel for the Intel IXP425 and I've come across alot of
problems regarding Glibc, I'm not saying its because of Glibc alot are
probably toolchain related or I dont have the latest patches but...
which would the people of cross-gcc recommend?
Thanks guys